You can integrate Facebook Lead forms with your Engaging Networks account so Facebook leads sync directly into Engaging Networks. You can find this feature under Data & Reports > Lead Forms (under the Social/ Paid Media heading).
Social Media Account Access
Connecting to Ad Accounts and Selecting Pages
To connect a Facebook ad account to an Engaging Networks accounts select “Account Access” in the Lead Forms area and then the “Connect Account” button.
Then choose the platform to connect to (currently only Facebook is available). After connecting to the account using your Facebook credentials, choose the pages to use with Engaging Networks and configure what Engaging Networks is allowed to do.
After configuring the ad account settings, select the page and add it to your Engaging Networks account to proceed to the lead form mapping process.
Syncing Lead Forms
Linking Pages and Lead Forms
To link lead forms and begin the field mapping process, select “Lead Forms” and then the “Link Lead Form” button.
You will then need to select the page and forms you would like to link and map to your Engaging Networks account.
Editing Lead form
Once linked, you will need to select “Field Mapping” and map the fields from your Facebook Lead form to the relevant Engaging Networks fields. You also have the option to automatically opt supporters into an opt-in as part of the field mapping.
Campaign Page Settings
After mapping the fields from your lead form, you can set the campaign page settings. Attributes, origin source, tracking, and campaign references fields are optional.
- Sync status – Available statuses include Active which will begin syncing leads into your Engaging Networks account or Inactive with will not sync leads.
- Attributes – Attributes are descriptive “tags” applied to pages and emails that you build in the software. You can then query on that attribute and supporters who participated on a page or interacted with an email with an attribute will be returned.
- Origin source – ‘Origin Source’ can be stored in a supporter’s data record to help identify where the record originated from and compare different channels on performance.
- Tracking – Tracking parameters are values that can be appended to page URLs and are stored as part of the transaction.
- Campaign References 1-5 – External Reference fields 1-5 are values stored as part of the transaction. They are often used for UTM codes.
Action on Entry
Lastly you can specify any actions to trigger upon a successful lead form submission. This includes a welcome email autoresponder and/ or adding supporters to a Marketing Automation Series.
Reporting on Lead Forms
Once the sync is active and leads are submitted, you can use query builder to query on the submissions under the “Advocacy” tab which is represented with a megaphone icon. The form names will be listed with LEADGEN and you can use this to search for the forms. The submissions will create DCF transactions.