The information in the target block of an Email To Target page is limited to the name of the target and their constituency (or whatever location based information is for your choice of database). For example, below:
The target’s name in bold, and the constituency below.
To add additional information, you need to follow these steps.
- Edit the Target Block and click on the Settings icon:
- Tick “Display contact details.”
- Tick “Enable background information tab for each contact.”
- Click “Insert Contact Data” icon:
- Scroll to the bottom and choose “Party” (aka Biography 8). A breakdown of the other fields you can insert can be found here. For example, if you want to display the target’s region, you would choose Biography 7 instead.