If you’re setting up an email-to-target action targeting the prime minister in Page Builder, you’ll need to set up a special kind of campaign action that targets the No. 10 Downing Street webform at https://email.number10.gov.uk since you cannot email them in the usual way.
These are the steps to do this:
- Create a new email-to-target page
- For the target choose “Custom Targets”, “Specify Custom Targets”, and then click the pencil icon
- Click the “Available” tab and choose the name of the UK prime minister that is displayed there (if this is not visible, let us know)
- Complete the set-up and then add your text and form components to the page
- At a minimum you must have these mandatory fields (or their equivalent in your account):
- First name
- Last name
- Address 1
- Email address
- Add the target block to page 2 as usual. Make sure the format is plain text otherwise it will not work!